- Who is the Builder? Our Builder is C&R Builders. They are well established local builders with longvity and an excellent reputation in the community.
- How much are the monthtly HOA dues? HOA dues are $246/month. They include cable, internet, landline phone, security system with basic monthly monitoring, landscaping, irrigation,
lawn maintenance, covered picnic area, and community pool. All GH homeowners are also able to receive discounted marina services at Grande Harbour Marina & Boatyard.
- What is an HPR? Grande Harbour Homes sit on an HPR(Horizontal Property Regime). This is very similar to a conduminium project as the HOA owns the land underneath the homes. Each homeowner owns their home in entirely from the roof to the ground while the HOA owns the ground and the common areas. It offers all of the benefits of condo maintenance while still having your own home.
- Do the HOA dues cover homeowners insurance? No, Insurance on your home is handled just like a single family home would be.
- How much are the taxes? Taxes are based on the sales price of the home and will vary depending your homestead status. Primary residents receive a lower tax rate than a second homes.
An example of taxes you could expect to pay on a $160,000 home would be a approximately $540/year for a primary resident and approximately $1945/year for second time. *These amounts are estimates and should be verified by buyer.
- How many homes will there be when completed? There will be 64 new homes
- Are there any additional phases planned? Yes, An additional phase is planned for the other side of the lake towards the Waterway.
- Are there any upgrade options available? Yes, please see an agent for full details and pricing.
- Is trash included in the HOA dues? No, Homeowners are responsible for their own trash device, Should they use one, and utilities including gas, electric water/sewer.
Please contact us if your question was not answered here!